SearchSkip to Search Results
- 2Helmholtz-Alberta Initiative
- 2Helmholtz-Alberta Initiative/Journal Articles & Research Abstracts (Helmholtz-Alberta Initiative)
- 2Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 2Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 1Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science, Department of
- 1Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science, Department of/Journal Articles (Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science)
Impact of ozonation on naphthenic acids speciation and toxicity of oil sands process-affected water to vibrio fischeri and mammalian immune system
Long Term Dynamics And Potential Remediation Of Fine Textured Soils And Ground Water Contaminated With Chlorinated Organic Compounds And SaltsDownload
Contamination of land, water, and air is a widespread concern often associated with anthropogenic activities. Remediation of contaminated sites is necessary to minimize negative impacts on human health and the environment and allow for safe, productive use of land. Although contaminated sites...
Transport and reaction processes in bioremediation of organic contaminants. 1. Review of bacterial degradation and transportDownload
Bioremediation of contaminants in soil and water involves a complex interplay between transport processes and biological reactions. Equilibrium physical factors such as aqueous solubility, soil adsorption, and phase partitioning indicate the transport processes that can limit bioremediation,...