SearchSkip to Search Results
- 2Employment equity
- 2Universities and colleges--Faculty
- 2University of Alberta--Faculty
- 2Workplace diversity
- 2Workplace inclusion
- 2Association of Academic Staff University of Alberta (AASUA)
- 2Smith, Malinda .S.
- 1Bostrom, A.M.
- 1Cranley, L.A.
- 1Cummings, G.G.
- 1Dixon, R.J.
- 2Equity Diversity Inclusion Community (EDI)
- 2Equity Diversity Inclusion Community (EDI)/Research Materials (Equity Diversity Inclusion)
- 1Nursing, Faculty of
- 1Nursing, Faculty of/Health Systems
- 1Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)
- 1Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)/OSRIN Technical Reports
The Audit Protocol for the Mine Financial Security Program was commissioned to provide a framework to assist government or third-party auditors of Annual Reports under Alberta Environment and Sustainable Resource Development’s Mine Financial Security Program (MFSP). The Audit Protocol seeks to...
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion at the University of Alberta 24 Years On: Employment Equity Audit, 2001, and 2007-2011. Report of the AASUA Standing Committee on EquityDownload
Report of the AASUA Standing Committee on Equity
Background: This project is part of the Translating Research in Elder Care (TREC) program of research, a multi-level and longitudinal research program being conducted in 36 nursing homes in three Canadian Prairie Provinces. The overall goal of TREC is to improve the quality of care for older...
Opening Doors, Closing the Gender Gaps: Female and Male Professors by Rank, Diversity and Faculty at the University of AlbertaDownload
The University of Alberta policy, “Opening Doors: A Plan for Employment Equity,”1 has been in effect for 19 years, since its approval by the Board of Governors on the 7 January 1994. Has the rate of diversity hiring, including of female faculty, changed since its adoption? Has the rate of...