SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1Arango-Velez, Adriana
- 1Cooke, Barry J.
- 1Cooke, Janice E.K.
- 1Galindo González, Leonardo M.
- 1Kayal, Walid El
- 1Linsky, Jean
- 1Biological Sciences, Department of
- 1Biological Sciences, Department of/Journal Articles (Biological Sciences)
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 1The NSERC TRIA Network (TRIA-Net)
- 1The NSERC TRIA Network (TRIA-Net)/Journal Articles (TRIA-Net)
Influence of water deficit on the molecular responses of Pinus contorta × Pinus banksiana mature trees to infection by the mountain pine beetle fungal associate, Grosmannia clavigeraDownload
Conifers exhibit a number of constitutive and induced mechanisms to defend against attack by pests and pathogens such as mountain pine beetle (Dendroctonus ponderosae Hopkins) and their fungal associates. Ecological studies have demonstrated that stressed trees are more susceptible to attack by...
Major intrinsic proteins of Laccaria bicolor: characterization, transcript profiling and functions in ectomycorrhizal associations with Picea glaucaDownload
In mycorrhizal associations, water transport properties of the fungal hyphae may affect water transport of the host plants. The importance of aquaporins, water-transporting members of the Major Intrinsic Protein (MIP) family, in facilitating water transport has been widely acknowledged and...