SearchSkip to Search Results
- 2Hematopoietic system
- 1Antibody Responses
- 1Bacterial immunology
- 1 Wong, Gane K.
- 1Bundle, D. R.
- 1Diakur, James Michael.
- 1Eu, Soon Ming.
- 1Fusco P. C.
- 1Geraghty, Daniel E.
- 7Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 7Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 1Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science, Department of
- 1Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science, Department of/Journal Articles (Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science)
- 1Biological Sciences, Department of
- 1Biological Sciences, Department of/Journal Articles (Biological Sciences)
The ban of sub-therapeutic antibiotic use in the European Union countries and elsewhere, and recent moves toward removal or reduced use of these compounds in other countries has put pressure on the poultry industry to look for viable alternatives. Available data suggest that specific egg yolk...
Previous studies have identified the length dependency of several polysaccharide (PS) protective epitopes. We have investigated whether meningococcal polysaccharides Y and W-135 possess such epitopes. Oligosaccharides (OSs) consisting of one or more disaccharide repeating units (RU) were derived...