SearchSkip to Search Results
- 2In, Dongju
- 1Campbell, Kathryn J. (Supervisor)
- 1Fletcher, Fay (Supervisor)
- 1Henry, Alison
- 1Leo, Jennifer A
- 1McGuire-Adams, Tricia
- 4Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 4Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 3Communications and Technology Graduate Program
- 3Communications and Technology Graduate Program/Capping Projects (Communications and Technology)
- 1NEOS Library Consortium
- 1NEOS Library Consortium/Miniconference Presentation Materials (NEOS Library Consortium)
- 1Dr. Louise Ladouceur (Études théâtrales, Campus Saint-Jean) - co-supervisor
- 1Dr. Sathya Rao (Department of Modern Languages and Cultural Studies) - supervisor
- 1Goodwin, Donna (Physical Education and Recreation)
- 1Smallwood, Scott (Humanities Computing)
- 1Spencer, Nancy (Faculty of Kinesiology, Sport, and Recreation)
NFRF-E awarded 2019: This participatory project reimagines sport access and equity using intersectional, interdisciplinary, and collaborative approaches. It brings together researchers of disability sport, Indigenous health, anti-oppression education, LGBTQ sport, and program evaluation with...
Rapid urban growth and the devastating impacts of disasters and emergencies have challenged infrastructure and social systems in many communities. Recently, the nascent concept of “resilience hubs” has emerged to help communities overcome these challenges and improve well-being during disasters...
Most of the South African public health facilities fail to provide adolescent-friendly health services. A quantitative, descriptive research study was conducted at Stinkwater, a rural area in Hammanskraal, South Africa. The objective of the study was to describe the adolescent’s preferences...