SearchSkip to Search Results
- 63D Printing
- 1Additive Manufacturing Technology
- 1Additive manufacturing
- 1Biomedical Engineering
- 1Business Model Canvas
- 2Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 2Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 2WISEST Summer Research Program
- 2WISEST Summer Research Program/WISEST Research Posters
- 1Art and Design, Department of
- 1Art and Design, Department of/Master's Theses (Art & Design)
Hollow rectangular waveguides are employed extensively in microwave and millimeter wave devices owing to their relatively high power handling capabilities and low losses, particularly at higher frequencies, compared to transmission lines. However, the fabrication of such metal waveguides suffer...
Purpose: This paper evaluates the material properties and dimensional accuracy of a MakerBot Replicator II desktop 3D printer. Design Methodology: A design of experiments (DOE) test protocol was applied to determine the effect of the following variables on the material properties of 3D printed...
Accurate modeling of production performance and recovery processes in petroleum and gas reservoirs is heavily influenced by the heterogeneity of natural geomaterials. Reliability of these studies regarding accurate estimation of the hydraulic properties of the reservoir rock stratum constitutes a...
Healthcare is an inherently risky sector for innovation. In particular, breakthrough innovations pose an even greater risk for investment and potential consequences for the end user. These factors make the healthcare sector inherently risk averse, resulting in medical devices that become...