SearchSkip to Search Results
- 2Forest management--Economic aspects
- 2Sustainable forestry--Economic aspects
- 1Beneficial management practices
- 2Sustainable Forest Management Network
- 2Sustainable Forest Management Network/State of Knowledge Reports (Sustainable Forest Management Network)
- 2Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology, Department of
- 1Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology, Department of/Project Reports (Resource Economics & Environmental Sociology)
- 1Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology, Department of/Staff Papers (Resource Economics & Environmental Sociology)
Results from the Farm Behaviour Component of the Integrated Economic-Hydrologic Model for the Watershed Evaluation of Beneficial Management Practices Program: Summary of Phase 1 ProgressDownload
This report summarizes preliminary results from the Farm Behavior component of the South Tobacco Creek Integrated Modeling Project (STC Project) which is being undertaken as part of the Watershed Evaluation of BMPs (WEBs) Program. WEBS is a partnership between Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada...
Tradeoffs Between Forestry Resource and Conservation Values Under Alternate Forest Policy Regimes: A Spatial Analysis of the Western Canadian Boreal PlainsDownload
An important element of resource management and conservation is an understanding of the tradeoffs between marketed products such as timber and measures of environmental quality such as biodiversity. In this paper, we develop an integrated economic -- ecological spatial optimization model. The...