SearchSkip to Search Results
- 2Canada--Foreign economic relations--China
- 2China--Foreign economic relations--Canada
- 2Technology and international relations--China
- 2Technology and state--China
- 1Australia--Foreign economic relations--China
In the past several years, the acquisition and ownership of real estate by foreign individuals and businesses has received growing public, political, and media attention in Canada, especially in Vancouver. Driven by concerns about housing affordability, the origins of foreign capital, and various...