SearchSkip to Search Results
- 2Aubet, Natalie
- 2Beckers, Justin F.
- 2Castro de la Guardia, Laura
- 2González, Gabriela del Pilar
- 2Hnatyshin, Danny
- 1Abdel-Fattah, Zaki Ali
- 15Gingras, Murray (Earth and Atmospheric Sciences)
- 15Stachel, Thomas (Earth and Atmospheric Sciences)
- 12Alessi, Daniel (Earth and Atmospheric Sciences)
- 11Sharp, Martin (Earth and Atmospheric Sciences)
- 10Konhauser, Kurt (Earth and Atmospheric Sciences)
- 10Sanchez-Azofeifa, Arturo (Earth and Atmospheric Sciences)
Understanding the alteration of the Tagish Lake meteorite through mineralogy, geochemistry and oxygen isotopesDownload
Our understanding of the origin and formation of the various components of meteorites, and ultimately understanding the formation of the early Solar System, comes from our knowledge of the asteroidal alteration processes and modifications that such processes induce on these components. The...
U-Pb geochronology and REE geochemistry of the pulsed Cretaceous magmatism in High Arctic Canada: implications for lithospheric evolution and magma genesisDownload
Cretaceous magmatism in the Sverdrup Basin of Arctic Canada consists of alkalic and tholeiitic phases that are widely considered to be part of the circum-Arctic High Arctic large igneous province (HALIP). The emplacement of large igneous provinces is commonly attributed to mantle plumes. However,...
Tungsten skarn deposits from the Canadian Cordillera: paleogeographic and geochemical controls on ore distributionDownload
Tungsten is a critical metal. Critical metals are strategic metals with associated economic, social, energy, geostrategic and environmental issues. As a result, the need to monitor and to secure local supplies of critical elements, including tungsten, has become a strategic priority for many...