SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1Antibacterial mechanisms
- 1Applications of light emitting diodes in food processing and water treatment
- 1Bacteria--Effect of antibiotics on
- 1Chen, Yijun
- 1Duar, Rebbeca M
- 1Frederick, Kurt R.
- 1Hassanpourfard, Mahtab
- 1Huang, Chunkai
- 1Lawfield, Andrew, M. W.
- 5Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- 2Department of Agricultural, Food, and Nutritional Science
- 1Department of Anthropology
- 1Department of Chemical and Materials Engineering
- 1Department of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences
- 1Department of Renewable Resources
- 2Yu, Tong (Civil and Environmental Engineering)
- 1Foote, Lee (Renewable Resources)
- 1Gingras, Murray (Earth and Atmospheric Sciences)
- 1Jens Walter (Department of Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science)
- 1Kumar, Aloke (Mechanical Engineering)
- 1Liu, Yang (Civil and Environmental Engineering)
Microelectrodes can be used for profiling environmental biofilms. Currently there is no sulfate microelectrode available for studying sulfate reduction in biofilms. In this study, a sulfate microelectrode was fabricated and tested in measurement of environmental biofilms for the first time. The...