SearchSkip to Search Results
- 16Integrative Health Institute (IHI)
- 9Integrative Health Institute (IHI)/2017 Integrative Health Institute Conference: Contemporary Insights for Optimizing Health
- 3Integrative Health Institute (IHI)/2018 Integrative Health Institute Conference: Contemporary Insights for Optimizing Health
- 2Integrative Health Institute (IHI)/Wisdom Engaged: Traditional Knowledge and Northern Community Well-Being
- 2Integrative Health Institute (IHI)/2016 Integrative Health Institute Conference: Contemporary Insights for Optimizing Health
- 1University of Alberta Library
- 5University of Alberta. Integrative Health Institute
- 3Integrative Health Institute
- 2Campbell, Sandy
- 2Jeff Allen Productions, Inc., - Videographer
- 1Andre, Alestine
- 1Arcand, Jayde
- 2Public Health - Conferences
- 12017, November
- 1Acupuncture - Law and Legislation - Canada - Ontario
- 1Aspirational model of health care
IHI 2017 Conference - Speed Talk Presenters poster
This poster includes photographs and biographical notes for the four presenters who gave speed talks at the IHI 2017 Conference in Edmonton, on October 27, 2017.
This is the agenda from the one-day conference of the University of Alberta's Integrative Health Institute. The conference was held from 7:30 a.m. to 5:p.m. on October 27, 2017 in Bernard Snell Hall, with break-out events in nearby venues. Breakout sessions focused on Indigenous health,...
Regulation of Traditional Medicine (Be Careful What You Wish For)
Dr. Heather Boon, Professor and Dean, Leslie Dean Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Toronto speaks to the process of regulation of traditional Chinese Medicine and acupuncture in Ontario and the unexpected consequences of regulation on some members of the practitioner community. Dr. Boon...
This poster highlights the Brief Talks given at the 2018 IHI Conference at the University of Alberta in Edmonton including Dr. Cheryl Barnabe "What is Missing? Cultural Apsects of Health and Wellness in Arthritis Management", Dr. Richard Oster "Building a Collaborative, Community-Based Research...
Poster announcing the two keynote speakers for the 2018 IHI Conference: Dr. Lindsay Crowshoe, MD "Situating Traditions and Traditional Medicine within a Broader Indigenous Healthcare Approach" and Dr. Pierre S. Haddad, PhD. "Integrative Health in a Canadian Indigenous Context: Combining Modern...