SearchSkip to Search Results
- 33880Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 33880Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 105St. Stephen's College
- 58St. Stephen's College/Department of Psychotherapy and Spirituality (St. Stephen's College)
- 25St. Stephen's College/Department of Theology-MTS (St. Stephen's College)
- 22St. Stephen's College/Department of Theology-DMin (St. Stephen's College)
- 1903Department of Educational Psychology
- 1721Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- 1457Department of Chemistry
- 1381Department of Computing Science
- 1301Department of Chemical and Materials Engineering
- 1264Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Refraction arrivals from the upper mantle were recorded on a 3500 km. profile stretching from Lake Superior to Alaska. Recordings from the middle section of the profile (1000 - 2000 km.) were digitized, and various frequency and velocity filters were used to enhance this data. One version of the...
The work presented in this dissertation was focused on developing an affordable, automated, upper extremity exercise system suitable for individuals with stroke and spinal cord injury (SCI). The three studies presented in this thesis demonstrated the efficacy of functional electrical...
Uprooting and Re-Routing a Settled Sense of Place: Reading Settler Literary Cartographies of Northwestern British ColumbiaDownload
The places of northwestern British Columbia, and the Indigenous and settler peoples who find work, build homes, establish communities, and sustain culture in these places, are often perceived as peripheral or overlooked, existing on the edge or outside of the notice, care, and understanding of...