SearchSkip to Search Results
- 5274Hill Times Publishing
- 4988Toronto Stock Exchange
- 483Marian Gould Gallagher Law Library
- 397Dolphin, Ric
- 395Dolphin Media Inc.
- 220Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 4404Stock exchanges--Canada--Tables--Periodicals
- 4273Toronto Stock Exchange--Periodicals
- 1480Canada-- Parliament-- Periodicals
- 768Diplomatic and consular service--Canada--Newspapers
- 11894University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources
- 4764University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Daily Record (Toronto Stock Exchange)
- 2758University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Parliament Now
- 1434University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/The Hill Times
- 652Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)
- 593University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Embassy (Ottawa, Ont.)
Topsoil Handling During Pipeline Construction in Potentially Arable Forested Luvisols of Northwest AlbertaDownload
The objective of this study was to evaluate several pipeline topsoil stripping depths to determine whether they result in land capability equivalent to that of adjacent forested lands broken for cultivation. Topsoil stripping depths were 0 cm, 15 cm and 30 cm. Soils chosen for the study were...
The objective of this literature review was to evaluate the available information on the effects of stripping versus not stripping topsoil during pipeline construction in potentially arable Luvisolic soils in forested areas. A profile description representative of an undisturbed Luvisol under...
Student evaluations of teaching (SETs) have come under fire in recent years as their value relative to their deficiencies became the topic of arbitration between Ryerson University and Ryerson Faculty Association in 2016. This study looks at these deficiencies as well as asks whether the design...
On Wednesday June 3, 2015, the North Saskatchewan Watershed Alliance (NSWA), Alberta Environment and Parks (AEP) and Hutchinson Environmental Sciences Ltd. (HESL) hosted the “North Saskatchewan Watershed Alliance Lake Planning and Management Professional Development Day” in Spruce Grove, Alberta....
Technical report TR03-03. The increasing amount of information available has made information retrieval tools become more and more important. Traditionally, these tools retrieve information by literally matching terms in the documents with the terms in the query. Unfortunately, because of...
Towards an Alberta approach for biosimilar reimbursement: Summary report of the IHE Biosimilars Forum October 6, 2016
This report provides a summary of the IHE Biosimilars Forum engagement exercise that took place on October 6, 2016 in Edmonton. The intent of the forum was to inform Alberta biosimilar reimbursement policy by sharing international experiences in this area, and the perspectives of key stakeholders.
Towards an Analytical Framework for Assessing Property Rights to Natural Resources: A Case Study int he Communal Areas of ZimbabweDownload
A taxonomy for describing porerty rights to natural resources is described and applied in a Zimbabwean case study. The taxonomy allows: tenures to be systematically comapred and contrasted; incentives for natural resource management to be identified; and the evolution of tenure to natural...