SearchSkip to Search Results
- 5217Hill Times Publishing
- 4856Toronto Stock Exchange
- 483Marian Gould Gallagher Law Library
- 376Dolphin, Ric
- 374Dolphin Media Inc.
- 220Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 4278Stock exchanges--Canada--Tables--Periodicals
- 4147Toronto Stock Exchange--Periodicals
- 1429Canada-- Parliament-- Periodicals
- 768Diplomatic and consular service--Canada--Newspapers
- 11677University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources
- 4638University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Daily Record (Toronto Stock Exchange)
- 2758University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Parliament Now
- 1383University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/The Hill Times
- 651Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)
- 593University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Embassy (Ottawa, Ont.)
Dr. Crystal Gail Fraser; Indigenous Consulting Services Inc; Aurora College
This document reflects partnerships between Aurora College, the Circle of Knowledge Holders, and Indigenous Consulting Services Inc. in an effort to initiate discussions about what reconciliation would look like and mean for Aurora College and its various campuses and community learning centres.
We can do better: toward an Alberta child poverty reduction strategy for children and familiesDownload
Edmonton Social Planning Council, Kolkman, John
A new provincial report on Child and Family poverty released today by the Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC) reveals that 77,595 children are living in families below Statistics Canadas Low Income Cut Off (LICO). This means one in ten children in Alberta live below the poverty line.
This document provides a brief overview on the Analysis and prototype development of Emergency call handling module in Elastix web server GUI. It aims at providing a front-end web framework with necessary scalability features for complete solution development resulting in a full-fledged...
The University of Alberta Libraries' response to the Campus Task Force on the World Wide Web, laying out recommendations for the development, monitoring, staffing etc. of the Libraries' web presence.
Technical report TR01-05. Web-based technology is often the technology of choice for distance education given the ease of use of the tools to browse the resources on the Web, the relative affordability of accessing the ubiquitous Web, and the simplicity of deploying and maintaining resources on...
Bach, Lars, Lewicke, Edward Thomas., Cheng, J. J. Roger
Structural engineering report SER 193 | SER-ID SER193