SearchSkip to Search Results
- 5254Hill Times Publishing
- 4942Toronto Stock Exchange
- 483Marian Gould Gallagher Law Library
- 389Dolphin, Ric
- 387Dolphin Media Inc.
- 220Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 4360Stock exchanges--Canada--Tables--Periodicals
- 4229Toronto Stock Exchange--Periodicals
- 1463Canada-- Parliament-- Periodicals
- 768Diplomatic and consular service--Canada--Newspapers
- 11818University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources
- 4720University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Daily Record (Toronto Stock Exchange)
- 2758University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Parliament Now
- 1417University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/The Hill Times
- 651Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)
- 593University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Embassy (Ottawa, Ont.)
Towards an Alberta approach for biosimilar reimbursement: Summary report of the IHE Biosimilars Forum October 6, 2016
This report provides a summary of the IHE Biosimilars Forum engagement exercise that took place on October 6, 2016 in Edmonton. The intent of the forum was to inform Alberta biosimilar reimbursement policy by sharing international experiences in this area, and the perspectives of key stakeholders.
Towards an Analytical Framework for Assessing Property Rights to Natural Resources: A Case Study int he Communal Areas of ZimbabweDownload
A taxonomy for describing porerty rights to natural resources is described and applied in a Zimbabwean case study. The taxonomy allows: tenures to be systematically comapred and contrasted; incentives for natural resource management to be identified; and the evolution of tenure to natural...
Technical report TR06-20. Economic models are critical for business success because they can be used to determine the costs and benefits associated with making a business decision. As the economy moves away from traditional goods and towards delivering services, the need for an accurate economic...
The mining of the tar sands which are included in the area to be developed by Syncrude Canada Ltd. will require the dewatering of the mine pits. This will involve the pumping of large volumes of saline groundwater. Present plans call for its eventual disposal through Ruth Lake, the Poplar River...
In light of recent food safety crises and international trade concerns associated with food or animal associated diseases, traceability has once again become important in the minds of public policymakers, business decision makers, consumers and special interest groups. This study reviews studies...
Today, Cloud Computing is completely taking over businesses by delivering high-quality computer services and solutions over several servers, databases, storage spaces, and various software. It provides the required flexibility, agility, and scalability to expand and innovate. All this comes with...
Power point presentation outlining progress on developing teaching materias/curriculum for lesson plans.
These Terms of Reference summarize the mission, purpose, objectives, guiding principles, meeting procedures and governance structure of the SSHRC Partnership project Tracking Change: The Role of Local and Traditional Knowledge in Watershed Governance. These terms of references specifically are...