SearchSkip to Search Results
- 18Susan Chaudoir
- 17Wakaruk, Amanda
- 15Kouritzin, Michael
- 14Campbell, Sandy
- 13Broome, John
- 13McNally, Michael B.
- 97University of Alberta Libraries
- 89Grant Assist Program (Health Sciences)
- 62University of Alberta Libraries/Libraries Staff Publications
- 49Campus Data Summit Series
- 32Forum for Information Professionals
- 31School of Library and Information Studies
An overview of how social issues were dealt with in Edmonton from 1940-1980.
Address to the annual meeting of family and community support services, Grande Prairie, Alberta
Paper presented at Annual Meeting Workshop, Family Service Association, Edmonton
Presentation to the Canadian Cancer Society's International Conference on Support Care - More Than Medicine
In this study, we investigate the relationship between the developmental age of very young able bodied children and their interation with the Hero 2000 robot. This study will be used to design protocol for disabled children using the Hero 2000 robot. Exceptional children are at a much higher...