SearchSkip to Search Results
- 3Food sustainability - Northern Canda
- 2Gardens - Northern Canada
- 1Community Gardens - Arctic Regions
- 1Community Gardens - Northern Canda
- 1Country food - Arctic Regions
- 1Fish as food
This image shows the interior of the Inuvik Community Greenhouse. Some of the raised beds have string or rope lattices for climbing plants. Plants being grown include lettuce, potatoes and rhubarb.
Smoked white fish bought from local community member at the airport - Aklavik - June 2016
In the Inuvik Community Greenhouse, participants grow gardens in raised beds. This bed has tomatoes, lettuce, beets and kale.