SearchSkip to Search Results
Author / Creator / Contributor
Subject / Keyword
- 5Food prices - Arctic Regions
- 5Food sustainability - Northern Canda
- 4Food prices - Northern Canada
- 4Grocery prices - Northern Canada
- 2Food security - Northern Canada
- 2Gardens - Northern Canada
This image shows the interior of the Inuvik Community Greenhouse. Some of the raised beds have string or rope lattices for climbing plants. Plants being grown include lettuce, potatoes and rhubarb.
Smoked white fish bought from local community member at the airport - Aklavik - June 2016
In the Inuvik Community Greenhouse, participants grow gardens in raised beds. This bed has tomatoes, lettuce, beets and kale.
11 - 13 of 13