Welcome to the new ERA! Questions? Email the ERA HelpDesk at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- 4 views
- 27 downloads
Effect of turbidity on ultraviolet (UV) inactivation of cryptosporidium parvum and giardia muris in an unfiltered drinking water
Effect of turbidity on UV disinfection of H₂O
- Author / Creator
- Amoah, Kingsford.
- Subjects / Keywords
- Giardia--Control--Environmental aspects
- Cryptosporidium parvum--Control--Environmental aspects
- Giardia--Effect of radiation on
- Cryptosporidium parvum--Effect of turbidity on
- Giardia--Effect of turbidity on
- Water--Purification--Ultraviolet treatment--Evaluation
- Cryptosporidium parvum--Effect of radiation on
- Graduation date
- Type of Item
- Master of Science in Environmental Engineering
- This thesis is made available by the University of Alberta Libraries with permission of the copyright owner solely for non-commercial purposes. This thesis, or any portion thereof, may not otherwise be copied or reproduced without the written consent of the copyright owner, except to the extent permitted by Canadian copyright law.