Communities and Collections
- 23 views
- 35 downloads
To write female action: representations of female agency in Aphra Behn's The history of the nun, Jane Barker's Love intrigues and A patch-work screen for the ladies, Mary Davys's The reformed coquet, and Eliza Haywood's Fantomina
- Author / Creator
- Blasco, Rebecca
- Subjects / Keywords
- Behn, Aphra, 1640-1689. History of the nun.
- Barker, Jane. Love intrigues.
- Barker, Jane. Patch-work screen for the ladies.
- Davys, Mary, 1674-1731. Reform'd coquette, or, A fluttering heart caught at last.
- Haywood, Eliza Fowler, 1693?-1756. Fantomina, or, Love in a maze.
- Women in literature. History and criticism.
- Graduation date
- Type of Item
- Master of Arts
- This thesis is made available by the University of Alberta Libraries with permission of the copyright owner solely for the purpose of private, scholarly or scientific research. This thesis, or any portion thereof, may not otherwise be copied or reproduced without the written consent of the copyright owner, except to the extent permitted by Canadian copyright law.