- 31 views
- 61 downloads
Taking on realism: English women dramatists at the turn of the seventeenth century
English women dramatists at the turn of the seventeenth century
- Author / Creator
- Peterson, Lesley Elizabeth
- Subjects / Keywords
- Pembroke, Mary Sidney Herbert, Countess of, 1561-1621. Antonius. Criticism and interpretation.
- Cary, Elizabeth, Lady, 1585 or 1586-1639. Tragedy of Mariam. Criticism and interpretation.
- English drama. Women authors. History and criticism.
- English drama. Early modern and Elizabethan, 1500-1600. History and criticism.
- English drama. 17th century. History and criticism.
- Graduation date
- Type of Item
- Doctor of Philosophy in English
- This thesis is made available by the University of Alberta Libraries with permission of the copyright owner solely for the purpose of private, scholarly or scientific research. This thesis, or any portion thereof, may not otherwise be copied or reproduced without the written consent of the copyright owner, except to the extent permitted by Canadian copyright law.