Welcome to the new ERA! NOTE: Some users are encountering errors when depositing items, please bear with us while we work it out!
- 3 views
- 52 downloads
An exploratory study of the characteristics of injection drug users with recent acquisition of HIV in Edmonton
Characteristics of injection drug users
- Author / Creator
- McPherson, Nancy Carol.
- Subjects / Keywords
- Drug addicts--Health risk assessment--Alberta--Edmonton
- HIV infections--Alberta--Edmonton--Epidemiology
- HIV infections--Alberta--Edmonton--Prevention
- Intravenous drug abuse--Health aspects--Alberta--Edmonton
- Drug addicts--Services for--Alberta--Edmonton
- Intravenous drug abuse--Social aspects--Alberta--Edmonton
- Marginality, Social--Health aspects--Alberta--Edmonton
- Graduation date
- Type of Item
- Master of Science
- This thesis is made available by the University of Alberta Libraries with permission of the copyright owner solely for non-commercial purposes. This thesis, or any portion thereof, may not otherwise be copied or reproduced without the written consent of the copyright owner, except to the extent permitted by Canadian copyright law.