Welcome to the new ERA! Questions? Email the ERA HelpDesk at email@example.com!
- 23 views
- 11 downloads
Aboriginal women's perspectives on "culturally appropriate" HIV counselling and testing
- Author / Creator
- Bucharski, Dawn.
- Subjects / Keywords
- Ethnic barriers--Canada, Western--Public opinion
- Indigenous women--Canada, Western--Attitudes
- Public opinion--Canada, Western
- Indigenous women--Counseling of--Canada, Western--Public opinion
- Life change events--Canada, Western--Public opinion
- HIV infections--Diagnosis--Canada, Western--Public opinion
- Graduation date
- Type of Item
- Master of Science
- This thesis is made available by the University of Alberta Libraries with permission of the copyright owner solely for non-commercial purposes. This thesis, or any portion thereof, may not otherwise be copied or reproduced without the written consent of the copyright owner, except to the extent permitted by Canadian copyright law.