Welcome to the new ERA! NOTE: Some users are encountering errors when depositing items, please bear with us while we work it out!
- 6 views
- 5 downloads
A survey to examine Alberta occupational therapists' perceptions of Internet-based continuing education
- Author / Creator
- Pui, Mei Violet.
- Subjects / Keywords
- Occupational therapy--Computer-assisted instruction--Public opinion
- Occupational therapists--Education (Continuing education)--Alberta
- Occupational therapy--Study and teaching (Continuing education)--Public opinion
- Internet in higher education--Public opinion
- Occupational therapists--Alberta--Attitudes
- Public opinion--Alberta
- Graduation date
- Type of Item
- Master of Science
- This thesis is made available by the University of Alberta Libraries with permission of the copyright owner solely for non-commercial purposes. This thesis, or any portion thereof, may not otherwise be copied or reproduced without the written consent of the copyright owner, except to the extent permitted by Canadian copyright law.