Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R30P0X168
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The potential for wilderness recreation in a sand dune environment in northeast Alberta Open Access
- Other title
Conservation of the Environment
Outdoor recreation--Alberta, Northeastern.
Alberta, North of Line E-W Thru Edmonton
Peace River Country
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Nielsen, William Adam.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Alberta Environment. Research Secretariat
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
Masters thesis. The sand dune area was found to have a variety of features conducive to wilderness recreation, providing that a management program be set up to preserve the environment. // Funded in part by Alberta Environment, Research Secretariat.
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 8314192
Last modified: 2015:10:18 13:32:17-06:00
Original checksum: 3b872dc0d6ff412bb0167e512e597218
Well formed: true
Page count: 234