Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3C24QS1Z
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The effect of bilingual education on L1 morphological knowledge Open Access
- Other title
Bilingualism in children--Ability testing.
Grammar, Comparative and general--Word formation.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Skrypiczajko, Gregory John.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Linguistics
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 2743532
Last modified: 2015:10:17 04:21:19-06:00
Original checksum: 0dbcf2c94426b9bb68d58e9f99b1dc52
Well formed: true
Page count: 73