Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3N01025F
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Measurement and prediction of quality of life of persons with spinal cord injury Open Access
- Other title
Measurement & prediction of QOL of persons with SCI
Outcome and Process Assessment (Health Care).
Spinal Cord Injuries--rehabilitation.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
May, Laura Anne.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Faculty of Rehabilitation Medicine
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 7980901
Last modified: 2015:10:22 04:11:16-06:00
Original checksum: 8a5d314ca02713d73c47775418f796be
Well formed: true
Page count: 196