Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3FN1116K
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Cultural identity and language retention: traditional and contemporary tensions Open Access
- Other title
Traditional & contemporary tensions
Cree language--Social aspects.
Language and culture.
Cree Indians--Social life and customs.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Policy Studies
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education in First Nations education
- Degree level
Some text in Cree.
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 5129287
Last modified: 2015:10:19 21:46:02-06:00
Original checksum: f34a30630e2beb79e2e42f798f63997c
Well formed: true
Page count: 124