Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3ZC7S41S
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Environmentalism, development, and the last frontier: the rise of environmental thought and the Canadian north, 1958-1974 Open Access
- Other title
Environmental policy--Canada, Northern--Public opinion.
Conservation of natural resources--Canada, Northern--Public opinion.
Mackenzie Valley Pipeline (N.W.T.)--Environmental aspects.
Mackenzie Valley Pipeline Inquiry (Canada)
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Williams, David Ivor.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of History
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 8585737
Last modified: 2015:10:18 13:31:42-06:00
Original checksum: b6641d312db8bed85eee99aa81da37b4
Well formed: true
Page count: 172