Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3W669H8K
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Imperial crossroad: the influence of the Far East on Anglo-American relations, 1933-1939 Open Access
- Other title
Influence of the Far East on Anglo-American relations, 1933-1939
Great Britain--Foreign relations--20th century.
Great Britain--Foreign relations--East Asia.
United States--Foreign relations--Great Britain.
East Asia--Foreign relations--Great Britain.
East Asia--Foreign relations--United States.
United States--Foreign relations--East Asia.
Great Britain--Foreign relations--United States.
United States--Foreign relations--1933-1945.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Kennedy, Greg C.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of History and Classics
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 23666055
Last modified: 2015:10:22 04:29:07-06:00
Original checksum: dcd1aa6cb26fc19870aefb431b0a398c
Well formed: true
Page count: 471