Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3G15TN8R
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Interorganizational linkages and their effectiveness in the operation of provincial high schools in Papua New Guinea Open Access
- Other title
Interorganizational linkages & effectiveness.
Interorganizational relations--Papua New Guinea.
High schools--Papua New Guinea.
Education and state--Papua New Guinea.
Education, Secondary--Papua New Guinea.
Educational law and legislation--Papua New Guinea.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Maha, Api Cazaly
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Policy Studies
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy in Educational Administration
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 17842555
Last modified: 2015:10:18 01:56:20-06:00
Original checksum: f055bdaf4439c09cbfad5cc20dc994d6
Well formed: true
Page count: 322