Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3ZK55S2N
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The Russian cultural presence in the works of Woody Allen Open Access
- Other title
Comparative literature--Russian and American.
Allen, Woody, 1935- --Criticism and interpretation.
Comparative literature--American and Russian.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Comparative Literature, Religion, and Film/Media Studies
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 13505598
Last modified: 2015:10:17 03:17:29-06:00
Original checksum: 41c0da40f450295f23e44a8954cc258f
Well formed: true
Page count: 318