Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3T43J95W
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Collecting and curating objects of ethnography: an ethnohistorical case study of the O.C. Edwards Collection Open Access
- Other title
Ethnohistorical case study of the O.C. Edwards Collection
University of Alberta--Museums.
Ethnological museums and collections--Alberta--Edmonton.
Siksika Indians--Material culture--Private collections--Alberta--Edmonton.
Siksika Indians--Canada--Material culture.
Edwards, O. C. (Oliver Cromwell), 1850-1915--Ethnological collections.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Hart, Laurie Anne.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Human Ecology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 6998267
Last modified: 2015:10:22 06:21:49-06:00
Original checksum: 832ea023029a477f485eee257c463664
Well formed: true
Page count: 144