Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3X63BG96
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Augustan women's verse satire Open Access
- Other title
Women poets, English--17th century.
Thomas, Elizabeth, 1677-1731.
Verse satire, English--History and criticism.
Marriage in literature.
Women poets, English--18th century.
Pilkington, Laetitia, 1712-1750.
English poetry--18th century--History and criticism.
English poetry--17th century--History and criticism.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of English
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 12390468
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:48:22-06:00
Original checksum: 5c8740492e82ddc6b2fdd9c46a668c83
Well formed: true
Page count: 272