Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3PR7N588
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The influence of different educational experiences on classificatory and verbal reasoning behaviour of children in Ghana Open Access
- Other title
Verbal ability in children--Ghana.
Cognition and culture--Ghana.
Reasoning in children--Effect of education on.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Fobih, Dominic Kwaku.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Psychology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 11123631
Last modified: 2015:10:22 06:48:12-06:00
Original checksum: 7e56fae0d54e6bc53951cb21e2bcd3a4
Well formed: true
Page count: 147