Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3NK36F21
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Sequence stratigraphy, diagensis and hydrogeology of the Lower Cretaceous Clearwater Formation, Cold Lake oil sands deposit, east-central Alberta, Canada Open Access
- Other title
Clearwater Formation (Alta.)
Petroleum--Geology--Alberta--Cold Lake Region.
Oil sands--Alberta--Cold Lake Region.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Wickert, Lori May Mary.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Geology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 22570244
Last modified: 2015:10:18 12:00:03-06:00
Original checksum: 3d92dbacfbcb3df429f6df03ca4d742f
Well formed: true
Page count: 389