Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3ZK55V7Z
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Gauls at the court of the emperor: a prosopographical study of the service, promotion, and influence of Gauls in Rome and in the Imperial Service, 31 B.C. - A.D. 54 Open Access
- Other title
Rome (Italy)--Officials and employees.
Rome (Italy)--History--Julio-Claudians, 30 B.C.-68 A.D.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Kavanagh, Bernard Joseph.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Classics
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 13154814
Last modified: 2015:10:19 02:31:04-06:00
Original checksum: e29d29e98f4b97f1580c588d522b067f
Well formed: true
Page count: 312