Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3ZK55V9X
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Government involvement in public school physical education in Canada and the German Democratic Republic, 1945 to 1979: a sociological comparison Open Access
- Other title
Physical education in Canada and the G.D.R.
Physical education and training--Study and teaching--Germany (East)
Sports and state--Canada.
Sports and state--Germany (East)
Sports--Social aspects--Germany (East)
Physical education and training--Study and teaching--Canada.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Faculty of Physical Education and Recreation
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy in Physical Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 12669426
Last modified: 2015:10:22 04:57:55-06:00
Original checksum: 4e81cccc756e0eb6fa9caa7a93fe2e14
Well formed: true
Page count: 274