Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3PK0758X
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The assessment of translations: examples from Chekhov, Zoshchenko and Sienkiewicz Open Access
- Other title
Translating and interpreting.
Sienkiewicz, Henryk, 1846-1916--Translations into English--History and criticism.
Zoshchenko, Mikhail, 1895-1958--Translations into English--History and criticism.
Chekhov, Anton Pavlovich, 1860-1904--Translations into English--History and criticism.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Modern Languages and Cultural Studies
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts in Slavic Linguistics
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 3197800
Last modified: 2015:10:18 12:13:34-06:00
Original checksum: 4759df6e202922b4a8b996261efd82a4
Well formed: true
Page count: 94