Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3Q814X08
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Cultural disobedience as the work of change: a case study of the Landelijk Missionair Collectief (LMC) in the Netherlands as an examination of the connections between voluntary simplicity, sustainable development and religion Open Access
- Other title
Case study of the Landelijk Missionair Collectief (LMC) in the Netherlands as an examination of the connections between voluntary simplicity, sustainable development and religion
Consumption (Economics)--Environmental aspects--Case studies.
Economic development--Environmental aspects--Case studies.
Landelijk Missionair Collectief.
Sustainable development--Case studies.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Lock, Ineke Catharina.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Sociology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 6277230
Last modified: 2015:10:21 00:36:29-06:00
Original checksum: fb318f88ff875cd05ea7f21bec036c71
Well formed: true
Page count: 171