Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3FJ29J9D
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
A wanton woman and a wise: women writing about desire in renaissance Europe, 1540-1620 Open Access
- Other title
Women and literature--Europe--History.
Franco, Veronica, 1546-1591--Criticism and interpretation.
Marguerite, Queen, consort of Henry II, King of Navarre, 1492-1549--Heptaméron--Criticism and interpretation.
Sex in literature.
Wroth, Mary, Lady, approximately 1586-approximately 1640--Countesse of Mountgomeries Urania--Criticism and interpretation.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Comparative Literature
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 13656014
Last modified: 2015:10:18 04:05:21-06:00
Original checksum: 3206ae76ea356a96dde425458a21944d
Well formed: true
Page count: 193