Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R39S1KV7K
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Mothers' perceptions of speech-language pathology services: quality of life issues Open Access
- Other title
Language disorders in children--Treatment--Psychological aspects.
Articulation disorders in children--Treatment--Psychological aspects.
Speech therapy for children--Psychological aspects.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Hanak, Carla A.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Speech Pathology and Audiology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 6338769
Last modified: 2015:10:22 05:53:40-06:00
Original checksum: 39be622704364ac3c9708ba88a1686f0
Well formed: true
Page count: 121