Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R30C4SR11
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The anti-hero in African fiction: an examination of psychological constructs and characterization techniques in six selected novels Open Access
- Other title
Examination of psychological constructs and characterization techniques in six selected novels.
Heroes in literature.
African fiction--20th century--History and criticism.
Characters and characteristics in literature.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Asong, Linus T.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Comparative Literature
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 18692947
Last modified: 2015:10:17 05:09:50-06:00
Original checksum: dbc48a21a4d1719fb96519d8160a4cbb
Well formed: true
Page count: 348