Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3PV6BG68
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
A geobotanical investigation of the subarctic forest-tundra of the Northwest Territories Open Access
- Other title
Vegetation boundaries--Northwest Territories.
Vegetation mapping--Northwest Territories.
Forest plants--Northwest Territories.
Tundra plants--Northwest Territories.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Timoney, Kevin P.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Botany
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
Doctoral thesis. A geobotanical study of the high subarctic region west of Hudson Bay was undertaken to provide a verifiable and quantitative delimitation of the forest-tundra. Three field seasons of vegetation and landscape studies provided ground truth for a matrix of 1314 National Air Photo Library black and white airphotos.
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 16858176
Last modified: 2015:10:18 08:32:00-06:00
Original checksum: e615344a20cc8ff9bb39de2de0f633ae
Well formed: true
Page count: 362