Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3G737D5F
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Pottery and prehistory of Black Fox Island: technical patterns in a cultural perspective Open Access
- Other title
Black Fox Island (Alta.)--Antiquities.
GfPa-32 Site (Black Fox Island, Alta.)
Pottery, Prehistoric--Alberta--Black Fox Island.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Connor Learn, Kathleen
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Anthropology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
Masters thesis. Analyses of part of a pottery vessel recovered from site GFPa-32 in the southern boreal forest of Alberta suggests that the vessel is closer to late variant Saskatchewan Basin ware than to the Clearwater Lake Punctuate type. Includes a discussion of the relationship between these two cultural groups.
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 11024503
Last modified: 2015:10:19 21:50:32-06:00
Original checksum: 43ffecccc6e95b36d2b5f2fea6e328b9
Well formed: true
Page count: 260