Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3T727R26
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The Baháʼí faith in Alberta, 1942-1992: the ethic of dispersion Open Access
- Other title
Indians of North America--Alberta--Foreign influences.
Bahai Faith--Alberta--History--20th century.
Canada--Emigration and immigration--Religious aspects.
Iran--Emigration and immigration--Religious aspects.
Bahai Faith--Iran--History--20th century.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of History
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 4343322
Last modified: 2015:10:22 05:06:51-06:00
Original checksum: 1bf040ac97b629fe4df03ab799505b1d
Well formed: true
Page count: 126