Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3PK07C2Q
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Instructional variables as they relate to language laboratory use Open Access
- Other title
French language--Study and teaching--Audio-visual aids.
Teaching--Aids and devices.
Languages, Modern--Study and teaching--Audio-visual aids.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Shanahan, Bozena M.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Secondary Education
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 8153664
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:32:08-06:00
Original checksum: ec81b16e1b5238125cba40018c23df62
Well formed: true
Page count: 134