Download the full-sized PDF
This file is in the following communities:
|Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Jerome S. Bruner's theory of knowledge: a philosophical critique Open Access
- Other title
Learning, Psychology of.
Bruner, Jerome S. (Jerome Seymour)
Knowledge, Theory of.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Morgan, Kathryn Pauly.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Foundations
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 6858525
Last modified: 2015:10:17 04:46:43-06:00
Original checksum: c5080b11072dbdb3083fca745c99ec80
Well formed: true
Page count: 171