Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3BN9XB7Z
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The reciprocal tapping performance of educable mentally retarded boys Open Access
- Other title
Children with mental disabilities.
Motor ability in children.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Wall, Albert Edward.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Physical Education
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 11613351
Last modified: 2015:10:22 05:47:16-06:00
Original checksum: 815a27544a6e5096b85ba0d4f71ac289
Well formed: true
Page count: 158