Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R31N7XX4K
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Perception of the kinetic Molecular Theory as related to achievement in high school chemistry Open Access
- Other title
Educational tests and measurements.
Prediction of scholastic success.
Chemistry--Study and teaching (Secondary).
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Lantz, Oliver Charles.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Secondary Education
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 5523702
Last modified: 2015:10:18 06:40:09-06:00
Original checksum: 70aa873f034f947883459a3b8276e06e
Well formed: true
Page count: 187